The school shop offers you a "One-stop-shop" as we keep all the clothing, textbooks and stationery you require. This means no more running from shop to shop as it is all HERE.
HOW TO ORDER NEW BOOKS
- Put your son's SURNAME and name in the space provided on the form.
- Mark off the NEW books you wish to purchase.
- Total the amount due. Attach a cheque (made out to Parktown Boys' School Shop); proof of bank deposit as per details below; or cash equivalent to the form and drop off same at the School Shop as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE BOOK ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRE-PAYMENT
- We will only order your books when payment is made.
- Please be aware that the sooner you place your order, the sooner we can get it 'into the system'. We anticipate a huge demand on the publishers so would like our orders in early; otherwise you will have to wait for publishers to reprint books.
|SCHOOL SHOP BANKING DETAILS
Account Name: Parktown Boys' School Shop
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Number: 2004 535 80
PLEASE FAX PROOF TO (011) 484 2420
|Please note: R/D Cheques will have a R50 bank levy added to the amount due.
Credit or Debit Card Facilities are NOT available - sorry.
Prices are subject to change when present stock needs replacing and if suppliers put up their prices.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
P Reynolds / E MacFarlane
Shop: 011 484 2420